5 bedroom character property for saleEast Lodge, Trerulefoot, Saltash
Sold STC £600,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- This Substantial Five Bedroom Detached Home set in Rural Location
- Nestled in Approximate 7.5 Acres of land and a Fisheries Pond
- Triple Combined Garage and Car Port
- Wonderful Living Room with doors to a Patio Area
- Stunning Formal Dining Room with door to the Sun Room
- Master Bedroom With En Suite Shower Room
- Owned Solar Panels
Catchfrench East Lodge is a unique detached Five Bedroom Family home Positioned in a peaceful rural setting with substantial grounds extending to approx. 7.5 acres including a fishery pond, livestock enclosure and the property enjoys far reaching countryside views.
Catchfrench East Lodge is a unique detached Family home located approximately 6 mile from the village of Liskeard and a short drive to Saltash town and the City of Plymouth. Positioned in a peaceful rural setting with substantial grounds extending to approx. 7.5 acres including a fishery pond, livestock enclosure and the property enjoys far reaching countryside views. The property is approached through double gates via a level chipped driveway providing ample off road parking for multiple vehicles, plus a triple combined garage and car port complete with power & lighting,
Having undergone significant alterations during our current vendors tenure, the internal accommodation offers extensive and unique accommodation.
Ground Floor Hallway
The hallway comprises of an airing cupboard, stairs to the first floor landing and doors off to the kitchen, dining room and cloakroom.
The cloakroom comprises of a wash hand basin, WC, radiator and a obscure double glazed window to the side of the property.
Living Room 24' 1" Max x 14' into bay ( 7.34m Max x 4.27m into bay )
This large light and airy living room consists of a double glazed window to the front, side and rear of the property. There is an also French patio doors leading to one of the patio area. There is a granite lintel fire surround with log burning stove and three radiators. There are single glazed double paneled doors leading to the wonderful dining room.
Dining Room 31' 3" Max x 14' ( 9.53m Max x 4.27m )
This well-proportioned, light and airy large dining room comprises four windows. A log burning stove with wood lintel is the main feature within this stunning room. The room also has an electric fire, radiator and beamed ceiling too. A coloured glassed split single door leading to the sun room.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 3" Max x 13' 6" Max ( 5.26m Max x 4.11m Max )
This large kitchen consists of a inset fire place and wood lintel housing a log burning stove. There are an excellent selection of high gloss modern wall and base units incorporating an Induction hob and an electric double oven with cooker hood. The room also has slate flooring, ample room for dining table and chairs as well as a single glazed door to the utility room.
Utility Room 12' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.08m )
The utility room consist of two double glazed windows. As well as a wide selection selection of high gloss modern wall and base units incorporating 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer, space and pluming for a washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. There is also rear access to the second patio area.
Sun Room 14' 6" x 6' 7" ( 4.42m x 2.01m )
The sun room has flag stone flooring and is constructed of UPVC double glazing and has door to the formal garden.
First Floor Landing
The landing comprises of stairs leading from the first floor hallway. There are two double glazed windows to the front of the property with state window sills giving plenty of natural light. There is a feature balustrade, radiator, and doors off to all bedrooms and the shower room:
Master Bedroom 16' 1" Max x 14' Max ( 4.90m Max x 4.27m Max )
This large double master bedroom comprises of a double glazed window to the side elevation and built in wardrobes and door to the en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
This master en-suite consists a vanity wash hand basin, WC, radiator, separate electric shower cubical and a side elevation double glazed window.
Second Bedroom 14' 9" x 9' 8" Max to window ( 4.50m x 2.95m Max to window )
This second double bedroom consists a UPVC double glazed window plus a double glazed door giving you access to the rear parking area via stone steps. There is also a radiator.
Third Bedroom 13' 1" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 3.99m Max x 3.38m Max )
Moving forward on to the third bedroom which is also a double and consists a double glazed window to the rear.
Forth Bedroom 13' 8" into door x 12' 9" ( 4.17m into door x 3.89m )
The forth double bedroom benifits from four triple aspect double glazed windows and a large built walk in wardrobe.
Fifth Bedroom 10' x 9' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.90m )
The fifth double bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear elevation as well as a radiator.
This shower room consists of a 'D' shaped shower, wash hand basin, WC, obscure double glazed window to the side with a slate window sill. There is also a radiator.
The front garden has parking for a large number of vehicles and gives you access to both the property via a picket gate and the green oak built garage. There is five bar gated access to the majority of the 7.5 acres and the 1/3 acre fishery pond. To the rear of the garages are the vegetable plots and the gated separate animal enclosure.
The rear garden has far reaching countryside views and more formal gardens with second large pond. The bespoke green house give you access to a large stone built storage area and path to the two additional attached wood stores. This has the potential for conversion to an annex with the correct planning consent.
There are two separate shingled areas for parking. One is at there rear of the property with access to the bespoke green house and storage areas, accessed from the road via a five bar gate. The second much larger parking area has space for many vehicles and gives you access to the green oak garage with a single barn door garage and two covered parking bays plus a protected dog kennel. From here there are wonderful views over the extensive grounds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.