5 bedroom detached house for saleMiddlefield Lane, Hagley, Stourbridge
Sold STC £425,000
- Substantial Five Bedroom Detached Property
- Situated On A Good-Sized Plot
- Close To Hagley Village
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Double Garage and Further Detached Single Garage
A substantial, detached, five-bedroom, family home situated on one of the most sought after roads in Hagley is offered at an attractive price and represents exceptional value-for-money. Situated on a good-sized plot with a private, south-facing rear garden, double garage and further detached garage.
This substantial, detached, five-bedroom, family home situated on one of the most sought after roads in Hagley is offered at an attractive price and represents exceptional value-for-money. Well-designed internals have provided generous, bright, attractive, flexible and well-balanced spaces which flow easily on both floors. Situated on a good-sized plot with a private, south-facing rear garden and a double garage and further detached single to the rear with carport, the house is close to the village centre, school, church, pubs, bus service, train station, walking and cycling routes and other amenities. Well-maintained but in need of a little tinkle here and there with a splash of inspiration and a bit of updating. Offered with no upward chain.
Stairs to first floor with understairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator, Parquet flooring and further storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler,
Low level w.c, wash hand basin and a side facing double glazed window.
18' 7" Max 12' 0" Min X 19' 6" Max 13' 1" Min- L Shaped Room
Front facing double glazed box window, three central heating radiators and Parquet flooring.
Dining Room 16' 7" x 7' 10" ( 5.05m x 2.39m )
Rear facing double glazed sliding doors to garden and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 14' 10" ( 3.33m x 4.52m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall/ base units and work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer. Double oven in tall housing unit, gas hob with extractor fan over, plumbing space for dish washer and further space for fridge/ freezer. Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and Vinyl flooring.
Utility Room/ Vestibule 10' 5" x 5' 10" ( 3.18m x 1.78m )
Base units with work surfaces over and inset stainless steel sink/ drainer unit. Plumbing space for washing machine and doors to the front and rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and double doors to airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 12' 7" ( 4.04m x 3.84m )
Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and an opening to dressing space with fitted wardrobes and double glazed window to rear.
Shower cubicle with shower over, low level w.c and wash hand basin. Rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 10' 11" max including wardrobes ( 4.52m x 3.33m max including wardrobes )
Rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator,
Bedroom Three 12' 1" max including wardrobes x 5' 11" ( 3.68m max including wardrobes x 1.80m )
Front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, wash hand basin and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' x 9' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.84m )
Rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and loft access,
Panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c and wash hand basin with complementary tiling to walls. Side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and Vinyl flooring.
Tarmac driveway providing off road parking and lawned area,
Patio area leading to mainly laid lawn with an abundance of mature shrubs and rear gate access.
Up and over door and further door to rear garden.
Electric roller door and further door to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44379792.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG102678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.