5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKidderminster Road, Hagley, Stourbridge
Sold STC £375,000
- Period Semi-Detached Property
- Five Bedrooms
- Traditional Features
- Lounge, Dining Room and Morning Room
- Offered with no upward chain.
This period five bedroom home, untouched by the 21st Century, requires some hard work and love in order to restore it to its former glory. It is perfect for someone looking for a major renovation project who wants to create a modern family home in the sought after area of Hagley.
This period five bedroom home, untouched by the 21st Century, requires some hard work and love in order to restore it to its former glory. It is perfect for someone looking for a major renovation project who wants to create a modern family home in the sought after area of Hagley. On the basis of the refurbishment project needed it is advisable that it would be suitable only as a cash purchase. Offered with no upward chain.
Minton tiled flooring and stained glass door into:
Minton tiled flooring, stairs to first floor accommodation and door to cellar.
Lounge 14' 6" max x 17' 2" into bay ( 4.42m max x 5.23m into bay )
Front facing single glazed window and open fire.
Dining Room 13' 5" max x 14' 2" ( 4.09m max x 4.32m )
Rear facing single glazed window and feature fire place.
Quarry tiled flooring and doors to rear garden and pantry.
Morning Room 11' 10" into bay x 11' 9" into recess ( 3.61m into bay x 3.58m into recess )
Side facing single glazed window, space for range cooker and quarry tiled flooring.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 4" into recess ( 3.05m x 2.54m into recess )
Side facing single glazed window and sink/ drainer unit.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor and doors to first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 14' 6" including chimney breast x 15' 10" into bay ( 4.42m including chimney breast x 4.83m into bay )
Front facing single glazed window and feature fire place.
Bedroom Three 14' 2" x 13' 6" not including chimney breast ( 4.32m x 4.11m not including chimney breast )
Side and rear facing single glazed window and feature fireplace.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" max x 10' 1" ( 3.58m max x 3.07m )
Rear facing single glazed window and feature fireplace.
Study/ Bedroom Six 10' 6" x 4' 11" ( 3.20m x 1.50m )
Front facing single glazed window.
Panelled bath, low level w.c, wash hand basin with partial complementary tiling and side facing single glazed window.
Second Floor Landing
14' 2" max 9' 7" min x 14' 5" max 13' 8" min
Front and side facing single glazed windows and feature fire place.
Bedroom Five 9' 8" x 13' 4" max ( 2.95m x 4.06m max )
9' 8" x 13' 4" max 12' 6"min
Side facing single glazed window and feature fireplace.
Storage Room 10' 2" max x 5' ( 3.10m max x 1.52m )
Reduced Head Height.
Side gate access leading to patio and lawned area.
Double opening doors.
High level w.c.
The property has the option of a potential building plot (subject to planning) to the rear as a separate purchase. POA.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44379795.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.