3 bedroom house for saleAshby Gardens, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Sold STC £450,000
- Beautifully Presented Three/Four Modern House
- Arranged Over Three Levels
- Fabulous Open-Plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Garage On Bloc
- Wonderful Fully Enclosed Garden
- Close To Excellent Local Schools
A beautifully presented three/four bedroom house, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, approximately one and half miles from the City centre, mainline station and close to excellent local schools.
This spacious modern house is arranged
over three floors to include a fabulous master bedroom on the second floor with en suite shower. Of further benefit is a garage situated en bloc, provided off-street parking.
The property briefly consists of Entrance hallway, open - plan lounge/kitchen/dining room, landing, bedroom two, bedroom three, bedroom four/study, family bathroom, master bedroom/ loft conversion with en suite shower. To the rear is a well-presented, fully enclosed garden with gated access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44379837.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA150321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collinson Hall, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.