3 bedroom detached house for salePaxford Close, Church Hill North, Redditch, Worcestershire
- Three-Bedroom Link-Detached House
- Garage & Private Driveway Parking
- Conservatory, Lounge & Dining Room
- Delightfully Landscaped Gardens
- 2 Double & 1 Good-sized Bedroom(s)
- Highly Sought After Location
- Fitted Kitchen and Family Bathroom
- EPC Rating = C71
This particularly well-presented Three-Bedroom Link-Detached House enjoys a pleasant cul-de-sac location set within a highly sought after residential area of Church Hill North. The property offers excellent access to the Bomford Hill coppice (ideal for walking) as well as being conveniently located for access to the local amenities, schooling, bus stop, Arrow Valley Lake and national road networks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway, Living Room (with a Feature Fireplace), Separate Dining Room, Spacious Conservatory and a Fitted Kitchen to the Ground Floor; Master Bedroom, Second Double Bedroom (with Built-in Cupboard), Good-sized Third Bedroom and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from a Single Garage, Private Driveway Parking, Delightfully Landscaped Rear Garden, Double Glazing and Central Heating System.
8' 7'' x 6' 0'' (2.61m x 1.83m)
7' 3'' x 5' 10'' (2.21m x 1.78m) (both max)
18' 8'' x 7' 11'' (5.69m x 2.41m)
15' 8'' x 10' 8'' (4.77m x 3.25m)
10' 3'' (excluding stairs) x 8' 2'' (3.12m x 2.49m)
9' 4'' x 8' 8'' (2.84m x 2.64m)
9' 1'' x 7' 2'' (2.77m x 2.18m)
Stairs To First Floor Landing
(with under stairs storage cupboard)
11' 6'' (excluding recess) x 9' 0'' (min) (3.50m x 2.74m)
9' 8'' (min) x 9' 5'' (2.94m x 2.87m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44380599.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6115811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.