3 bedroom detached house for saleMarley Crescent, Marley Park Sunderland, SR5
Sold by Us £125,000
- 3 year old Property built on recent Gleeson Development.
- Detached with 3 spacious bedrooms.
- ECO friendly resulting in low energy costs.
- Detached Garage/ Workshop.
- Long driveway which can accommodate up to three vehicles.
- Tastefully decorated to a high standard, this property is ready to move into.
- Rooms are light & airy. Corner windows enable the sun to stream through the living room & bedroom.
- Low maintanence garden, including pond , decking , lawn and seating area.
- Close to local emeneties including schools, shops, transport links etc
- This property is filled with warmth and will make an ideal home for family or first time buyer.
We are pleased to welcome to the market this immaculately presented three bedroom detached property which is situated on the recently
constructed Gleeson development. It is ideally placed for a range of amenities, close to schools and boasts excellent transport links to
Sunderland city centre and wider road networks. Early viewing is a highly recommended to this 3 year old property which is a lovely family
home and tastefully decorated throughout.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44380737.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference q82-djbz. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.