4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBark Hart Road, Orpington, Kent, BR6 0QD
- FULLY REFURBISHED BY CURRENT OWNERS
- IMMACULATE SHOW HOME CONDITION
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM & BEDROOM
- GARAGE TO THE REAR WITH ACCESS
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR 3 CARS
- CLOSE TO ORPINGTON HIGH STREET
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
JUST REDUCED FOR BUYERS WHO CAN MOVE QUICKLY ONLY
Bishop Estates are pleased to present this immaculate extended 4 bedroom family home. The property is close to Orpington High Street benefitting from a wide array of amenties. This lovely family home comprises lounge, dining room with decorative fire place, bespoke Howden's kitchen, downstairs bedroom/study and shower room. The first floor consists of master bedroom, family bathroom and a further 2 bedrooms. The property also includes a garage to the rear with a work bench and a summerhouse. Please call us now to avoid disappointment!
Orpington High Street is just a 5 minute walk away with plenty of restaurants, cafes, amenities, The Walnuts sports centre and the new Odeon cinema to enjoy. Orpington mainline station is just over a mile away with fast connections into London. If you enjoy shopping then the Nugent shopping centre is 1.2 miles away with TK Max, Next, Debenhams, Mothercare, Nandos, Marks & Spencer and more.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 361101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bishop Estate Agents , Orpington . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.