4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Gawcott
- Four Bedrooms, Village Location
- Character Features
- High Specification Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- 'Jack & Jill' Shower Room & Dressing Area to Master Bedroom
- Brick Built Building to Rear with Shower Room
- Private Rear Garden
- Gas to Radiator Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
An extended well presented, character, four bedroom detached cottage, set back from the main street in the village of Gawcott, featuring a spacious and well equipped kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with dressing room and shower room and offering gas to radiator central heating and Upvc double glazing. The property further benefits from a 'Jack and Jill' refitted shower room, family bathroom and rear garden with brick built garden room/office with shower room with potential use as an annex. The accommodation comprises: Entrance porch, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room with French doors leading onto the patio, master bedroom with Jack & Jill en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, brick built building with shower room and rear garden. EPC Rating D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7161974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell & Butler, Bucks, South Northants & North Oxon, Buckingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.