2 bedroom house for saleWeybridge
Sold STC £525,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Victorian cottage
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Located in the heart of Oatlands Village
- Catchment area for local schools
- Walking distance to Walton mainline train station
A deceptively spacious Victorian terraced cottage presented in excellent order throughout having been totally refurbished by the current owner, conveniently situated in the heart of Oatlands Village.
The property benefits from an unusual layout that provides larger than average accommodation and comprises a double reception room with access to a patio garden, recently fitted kitchen, separate utility room and a modern cloakroom on the ground floor. Upstairs there are two good size double bedrooms which have been recently redecorated and a newly fitted family bathroom. Outside there are two paved sections that provide patio areas for table and chairs with rear pedestrian access. Situated in this quiet backwater, yet just off Oatlands Drive, and within a short stroll of many local shops, cafes and restaurants/bars. Weybridge and Walton town centres and mainline station are within a short walk.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44381427.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26512332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders, Weybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.