2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWoodland Drive, Middleton, LEEDS
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Modern and neutral decor throughout
- Great motorway links
- Allocated parking
- Well proportioned rooms
Well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in the ever popular New forest Village. With fantastic views to the rear and access to ring road, motorway links, within close proximity to good schools and local amenities
Well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in the ever popular New forest Village. With fantastic views to the rear and access to ring road, motorway links, within close proximity to good schools and local amenities. This is a great opportunity for first time buyer or investor alike. An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate what the property has to offer.
Lounge/dining Room 19' 5" x 13' 11" ( 5.92m x 4.24m )
Double glazed to the front, TV point and electric heater.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.62m x 1.93m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, fan assisted electric oven with matching hob, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the side, part tiled splashback walls and electric heater.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear and views over the fields and electric heater.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.77m )
Double glazed to rear with views of the field and electric heater.
Three piece suite comprising of white panel bath with shower over, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with matching pedestal, electric towel heater and double glazed window to the side.
To front of the property is allocated parking spot.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44381565.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.