3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeadow View Road, Sudbury
Sold STC £230,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living
- First Floor Bathroom
- Garage & Parking
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT - A well-presented three bedroom semi-detached which benefits from a garage, driveway and enclosed rear garden. Popular location close to meadow walks and local amenities.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Side entrance door leading into the entrance hall.
Understairs storage cupboard, radiator, stairs leading to first floor landing, window to front aspect.
Lounge Area 12' 10" x 10' ( 3.91m x 3.05m )
Radiator, window to front aspect, through to kitchen/dining area.
Kitchen/ Dining Area 16' 7" x 10' 4" ( 5.05m x 3.15m )
The dining area comprises double glazed window and door to the rear garden, radiator, breakfast bar, opening through to kitchen area.
The kitchen comprises range of modern high gloss base and eye level units incorporating drawers, work surfaces, inset sink and drainer, inset ceramic hob with modern coloured splash back and extractor hood over, built-in eye level double oven, integral fridge, space for washing machine and space for slimline dishwasher, double glazed window to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, window to side aspect, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' ( 4.06m x 3.05m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" max x 9' 11" ( 3.30m max x 3.02m )
Storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.07m x 1.96m )
Radiator, double glazed window to side aspect, fitted desk area.
Comprising corner shower cubicle with tiled surround, low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin with storage cupboard below, heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Outside The Property
The property is approached by a block paved driveway offering off-road parking which in turn leads to double wrought iron gates to further parking and single detached garage with up and over door, power and light connected. The remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn.
The rear garden commences with an area of decking accessed from the kitchen/diner. The remainder is laid to lawn with shrub beds and fruit tree.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44381589.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.