2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoronet Close, Hull
Sold STC £65,000
- Ideal Investment
- Semi Detached House
- 2 Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Must be Viewed
A two bedroom semi detached first time buy home with outside parking, what a price! Demand will be high for the property so call to arrange a viewing now or miss out!
Priced to sell this two bedroom semi detached home will appeal to first ime buyers and investors alike. Located in this popular residential area, this property does need a small degree of cosmetic TLC however the potential is hugh for those looking to buy their first home. Demand will be high so view immediately to avoid missing out on this one!
Great location, fantastic price, semi detached, two bedrooms, what isn't there to like?
Double glazed front entrance door, storage cupboard and laminate effect wood flooring.
Lounge 17' 3" max x 12' 7" ( 5.26m max x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to the front and side aspect, feature fireplace with gas fire, radiator, dado rail and laminate effect wood flooring.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.67m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, sink unit with mixer tap, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, laminate effect wood flooring, double glazed window and door to rear.
Conservatory 11' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.54m )
Double doors to rear aspect, tiled flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.84m x 2.69m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, wall mounted gas heater, radiator and laminate effect wood flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.67m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, wall mounted gas heater and radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low flush wc, built in cupboard and double glazed window to side.
The front of the property is gravelled for ease of maintenance and to the rear is a gravelled/paved area with off street parking to the side, timber boundary fencing and side access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44381598.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA115028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.