3 bedroom detached house for saleBramble Gardens, Nottingham
Sold STC £205,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £210,000 - £230,000
- 3 Bedrooms Detached Home
- Off Street Parking & Double Garage
- Potential To Modernise & Potential To Extend
- No Chain
- Large Rear Garden
William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this 3 bedroom, detached property in the every popular area of NG8. Possibility for modernisation this property is ideal for someone looking to put their own stamp on a future family home.
This 3 bedroom, detached property in the NA8 area of Aspley is a perfect home for someone looking to put there own stamp on a future family home. With 3 great sized bedrooms and potential to extend to the rear, this property has a capability to be something quite special. With ample off street parking and a double garage to the rear of the property it is perfect for a large family. Situated just off Aspley Park Drive, this property is within walking distance of local bus routes to the City Centre. Call to arrange a viewing immediately, must be seen to be appreciated.
Metal door to the front elevation leading in to the entrance hall where theres an understairs cupboard, single glazed window to the side elevation, wall mounted radiator and alarm system.
Lounge 13' 4" Plus Bay x 11' 10" ( 4.06m Plus Bay x 3.61m )
Large single glazed bay window to the front elevation, wall mounted gas fire place with a telephone point.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.30m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to the garden, wall mounted gas fire place and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 16' 10" Max x 7' 11" Max ( 5.13m Max x 2.41m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Comprising of a stainless steel sink drainer, work surfaces, part tiled walls with an extractor fan and a wall mounted radiator. Two integrated electric ovens and and an integrated gas hob. plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. There are three single glazed windows to the side elevation looking out over the side driveway. Single glazed wooden door to the side elevation leading to the side of the property and garden. With further single glazed window to rear elevation.
Access from the entrance hall, single glazed obscure glass window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" Plus Bay x 10' Plus Wardrobe ( 4.11m Plus Bay x 3.05m Plus Wardrobe )
Single glazed bay window to the front elevation with built in wardrobes and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' Max x 11' 1" Max ( 3.35m Max x 3.38m Max )
There is a single glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" Max Into Door Recess x 6' 11" Max ( 2.79m Max Into Door Recess x 2.11m Max )
Single glazed window to the front elevation with a fitted over stairs storage cupboard and a wall mounted radiator.
Single glazed obscure glass window, wall mounted radiator. Bath, shower cubicle with a overhead mains fed shower, vanity unit and part tiled walls.
Low level WC and a single glazed obscure glass window to the rear elevation
To the front of the property is a lawn area with plants and a blocked paved area for three or more vehicles. To the rear of the property is a paved area leading to the large rear lawn area. Double garage with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44381634.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.