6 bedroom detached house for saleNorth Brink, Wisbech
Sold STC £675,000
- A Unique, Cutting Edge, Contemporary, Evocative, Barn Style Property
- Exclusive Small Development of 4 Properties in Wisbech's Historic Quarter.
- Successful Fusion of Oak, Glass & Brick, Modernesque Family Home
- Exceptional Double Height Open Plan Reception Area
- Bespoke Grand Designs Polished Concrete Island
- Seating, Dining & Kitchen Space, Separate Sitting Room & Study
- Six Double Bedrooms, Ensuite Bathroom, Ensuite Shower Room, a Shower Room and a Further Bathroom
- Generous Manageable Garden for Ease of Living with Attached Two Bay Cart Shed Style Garages
- The Accommodation extends to 5,090 sq. ft.
In the heart of the attractive, Georgian town of Wisbech, on the North Brink, a road lined with beautiful old properties alongside the River Nene, there is a new state-of-the-art house which you could be fooled into thinking was an old Georgian barn. No expense has been spared, and the property has been created with an expert eye for good design, taste and style. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a totally unique, multi award-winning house.
The property comprises: open plan reception area, sitting, dining and kitchen space, separate sitting room, study, six double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, en-suite bathroom, shower room and a further bathroom. The property also benefits from a generous manageable garden for ease of living with attached two bay cart shed style garages. The garden is mainly laid to lawn beyond the extensive terrace. At one end of this, a timber pergola covers a decked area for seating. An original Victorian streetlight is sentinel over this corner of the garden and enhances the outside lighting at night.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7008702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North & West Norfolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.