2 bedroom flat for saleRectory Gardens, Birmingham
Sold STC £150,000
- DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE
- Balcony overlooking communal garden
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Fitted Wardrobes in Master Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazing (where specified)
BARGAIN with a balcony! If you have never been into Rectory gardens then this is something you MUST view as you maybe be pleasantly surprised. On a private road in a prestigious location, this properly is a corker. Also includes a GARAGE!!
SIZEABLE property in a simply awesome location with views from the balcony that are stunning! If you have never been into Rectory gardens then this is something you MUST view as you maybe be pleasantly surprised. On a private road in a prestigious location, this properly is a corker. Includes two bedrooms, family bathroom, fitted kitchen, dual aspect lounge and GARAGE!
Communal hallway with stairwell to the first floor and the entrance door.
Two ceiling light points, wall mounted electric storage heater, airing cupboard, storage cupboard and doors to:
Ceiling light point, Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, plus size bath with shower over, low level flush W.C, wash hand basin, electric storage heater and tiling to splashback areas.
Bedroom One 10' 3" into wardrobes x 12' 2" into wardrobes ( 3.12m into wardrobes x 3.71m into wardrobes )
Ceiling light point, electric convection heater, fitted wardrobes, telephone point and a double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 8' x 12' 2" ( 2.44m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and ceiling light point.
Lounge 21' 8" x 13' ( 6.60m x 3.96m )
Two Ceiling light points, two electric storage heaters, television aerial point, double glazed window to rear elevation and double glazed sliding patio doors and windows opening onto a balcony.
Safety railings and tiled floor.
Kitchen 10' x 7' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.39m )
Ceiling light point, double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with roll top work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer with mixer tap, electric oven and four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar, tiling to splashback areas, pantry storage and intercom telephone system.
Communal gardens to front with lawn, shrubs and brick wall surround, courtyard with access to garages.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44381856.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW200234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.