3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMartyns Rise, Long Melford, Sudbury
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Field Views to Rear
- Ample Off-Road Parking
- Well Presented
RARELY AVAILABLE IN THIS AREA - This three bedroom family home offers large lounge, ample off-road parking, good size plot with field views to the rear. Early viewing advised.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Entrance door leading into entrance porch.
Windows to three sides with door leading into entrance hall.
Stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
Living Room 13' 1" x 12' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.76m )
Two radiators, double glazed window to front aspect, feature wall storage areas with lighting, built-in corner storage cupboard, door to understairs storage cupboard, opening through to kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 6' 2" ( 4.70m x 1.88m )
Range of base and eye level units, work surfaces, circular inset sink and drainer, range style cooker, space for appliances, radiator, window to side aspect, door to rear lobby.
Access to rear garden and door to bathroom.
White suite comprising bath with shower over and folding screen, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, storage cupboard, heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.00m )
Built-in storage cupboard, fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 5" max ( 2.90m x 2.87m max )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.34m x 1.88m )
Radiator, double glazed window to side aspect.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is an area of hard-standing which leads onto a further gravel area both ideal for parking. The remainder of the front garden has pathway leading to steps to the front entrance door and flower and shrub beds. Gated side pedestrian access leads to the rear garden.
The rear garden benefits from a brick built outbuilding which is used as a utility room with water, power and light connected. There is also a large timber framed workshop which we understand is to remain. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with a gravel pathway leading to the rear where there is a raised paved patio area ideal for seating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44382699.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.