2 bedroom terraced house for salePercival Road, Eastbourne
- Extremely Well Presented Terrace
- Spacious Kitchen / Diner
- Bright Conservatory
- Private Patio Garden
- Popular Residential Location
- Vendor Suited
Located in the popular residential area of Hampden Park, close to good schools, local shops and train station. Offering bright and extremely well presented accommodation with open plan kitchen/diner, conservatory and two double bedrooms. Private courtyard garden to the rear. Viewings a must.
A delightful two bedroom mid terraced house in the popular Hampden Park area of town, finished to a great standard throughout this property is a must see. You wont be disappointed when viewing, you have a modernised kitchen/diner area, living room and conservatory. Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Call Today to arrange a viewing 01323 410911.
Double glazed front door into entrance porch with windows to the side.
Living Room 13' 8" x 9' 9" ( 4.17m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, gas fireplace, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.17m x 3.73m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, understairs cupboard housing gas & electric meters and double glazed window to the rear.
Conservatory 13' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.99m x 2.87m )
UPVC construction with windows to the rear and side.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.37m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator and central heating boiler in cupboard.
Comprising of bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Private and enclosed rear courtyard garden with rear gate access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44382717.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.