4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLynn Road, Wisbech
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious & extended semi-detached house with huge potential
- FOUR bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Newly fitted kitchen & FOUR reception rooms
- Off road parking and 46 ft Workshop/Garage
- No upward chain!
EXTENDED WITH SPACIOUS ROOMS! This large property has FOUR bedrooms, en-suite, FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS, newly fitted kitchen, utility, ground floor wc & family bathroom. Also off road parking, rear garden and 46 ft workshop/garage. Huge potential! No upward chain!
EXTENDED WITH SPACIOUS ROOMS!
This large property has all the space you need for a growing family with four bedrooms including an en-suite wet room to bedroom two. Also on the first floor is a family bathroom comprising a bath, shower cubicle, wc and wash basin. Downstairs boasts four reception rooms, a kitchen with newly fitted units, utility room and wc. The hallway, bedrooms and lounge have been re-plastered and the property benefits from having gas central heating.
Outside there is off road parking to the front, a rear garden and a 46 ft workshop/garage with vehicle access from the rear (this is accessed via a private road leading from Sandringham Avenue). This property offers huge potential once completed and is being sold with no upward chain!
Create the ultimate home today!
Lounge 14' 7" max inc bay window x 12' 9" max ( 4.45m max inc bay window x 3.89m max )
Sitting Room 20' 10" max x 13' max ( 6.35m max x 3.96m max )
Office 15' 11" x 8' 3" ( 4.85m x 2.51m )
Kitchen 15' 5" x 10' 6" ( 4.70m x 3.20m )
Utility Room 10' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.18m )
Breakfast Room 10' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.72m )
Ground Floor WC
Bedroom One 14' 11" max inc bay window x 12' 9" max ( 4.55m max inc bay window x 3.89m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 9" max x 12' 9" max ( 3.89m max x 3.89m max )
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' ( 3.07m x 2.13m )
Bedroom Four 10' x 7' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.29m )
Workshop/Garage 46' 7" x 20' 5" ( 14.20m x 6.22m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the B198 Lynn Road, continue through 3 sets of traffic lights and the property will be found on the right hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44382723.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.