3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCross Road, Sutton St. Edmund, Spalding
- Detached bungalow in popular village location
- Three bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Well presented with spacious rooms
- Gated entrance leading to multiple off road parking
- Garage, workshop & good sized rear garden
STAR BUY! Situated in a village location is this impressive detached bungalow with a gated entrance leading to multiple off road parking. The property includes 3 bedrooms, en-suite, kitchen, utility, living room & family bathroom. There is also a garage, workshop and a rear garden. Don't miss out!
STAR BUY! Located in the popular rural village of Sutton St Edmunds is this impressive detached bungalow which is well presented throughout with spacious rooms. The property has three bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. There is also a kitchen, a useful utility room, a living room and a family bathroom. Outside is just as impressive with a gated entrance leading to multiple off road parking, a garage, large workshop and a good sized rear garden. The property also benefits from having a private drainage. Don't miss out - arrange a viewing today!
Living Room 18' 4" x 12' 2" ( 5.59m x 3.71m )
Kitchen 18' 6" x 12' 2" ( 5.64m x 3.71m )
Utility Room 10' 8" x 6' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.08m )
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.34m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Garage 18' 9" x 10' 8" ( 5.71m x 3.25m )
Workshop 18' 2" x 12' 3" ( 5.54m x 3.73m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Continue along into Leverington Road and at the traffic lights bear left signposted Leverington & Parson Drove. Continue along following the signs for Parson Drove. Upon entering the village continue along and at the next crossroads turn right onto The Bank. Continue along over Clough Bridge and then take the second turning right into Broadgate signposted Sutton St Edmund. Continue along through the village and turn right into Cross Road where the property can be found on your right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44382729.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.