3 bedroom terraced house for saleMayfair Road, Dartford, Kent
- 3 bedroom end of terrace
- Extended to side
- Corner plot
- Large garage
- Ideally located for station and motorways
- EPC energy rating E (48)
What the Owner says:
This has been our family home for nearly 20 years and we have really enjoyed the time we have spent here. The house is in a really good location because it is close to lots of different amenities and is in a nice quiet spot. You can walk to the station in approximately 10 minutes and it is also only a short drive from the motorways.We extended the house to the side and this provides us with a nice size kitchen and a large garage. This makes bringing the shopping in easy and when our son was a baby, it was ideal to be able to drive into the garage and bring him straight into the house. We can also accommodate 2 cars on the drive, so parking is never an issue.The fact that the house is on a corner plot means that we have a nice size garden and a handy side access.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 13'6 x 11'2 (4.12m x 3.41m)
- Dining Area: 11'0 x 9'9 (3.36m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen Area: (L-shaped) 10'5 x 7'3 (3.18m x 2.21m) plus 8'6 x 5'9 (2.59m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 9'8 (4.17m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 10'0 (3.25m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'9 x 6'2 (2.36m x 1.88m)
- Garage: 17'7 x 10'5 (5.36m x 3.18m)
- Driveway for 2 cars
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10541303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.