1 bedroom apartment for saleCanary Point, Marine Wharf East, London, SE16
- 566 sqft
- 1st floor
- South aspect
- Parking and furniture pack included
- Private balcony
- Smeg integrated kitchen appliances
- Two communal landscaped courtyards
This bright and spacious 566 sq. ft. 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment is situated on the first floor facing south of the Dockland development with a balcony.
Colliers International is pleased to bring to the market this one bedroom apartment in Marine Wharf East, a contemporary docklands development close to Surrey Quays station, putting Canary Wharf and The City just minutes' away.
Features to note:
- 999 year lease
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Secure video entry system
- Integrated Smeg kitchen appliances including oven, hob, fridge freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher and microwave (where applicable)
- 2 landscaped court yard gardens
- A wealth of retail and leisure facilities nearby
- Surrey Quays shopping centre just a short walk away
- Close to Linear Park on Grand Canal Avenue
- A short walk to Surrey Quays overground station
- Just 1 stop from Canada Water offering Jubilee line services
- Easy access to the forthcoming Crossrail
interchange at Canary Wharf in 2018.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44383929.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED160433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.