3 bedroom detached house for saleAngmering, West Sussex
- Deceptively Spacious Chalet House
- Private, Hidden Away Location
- Three Bedrooms / Master with Ensuite
- Stylish Refitted Bathroom
- Modern Refitted Kitchen
- Seprate Dining Room / Lounge. Conservatory.
- Double Width Garage and Driveway
- Energy Efficency Rating C
Graham Butt Estate Agents are delighted to offer 'Honey Cottage', a deceptively spacious chalet house situated in the heart of Angmering Village in a tranquil location. Built in the late 1980's this property has undergone extensive modernisation by the current owners.
Entering the property via a gated, private courtyard the ground floor accommodation offers a separate dining room with bi-fold doors, offering an 'open-plan' style of living should the owner prefer, an extended 'L-shaped' lounge with feature brick fireplace with inset log burner.
The kitchen has been refitted to a high standard with ample cupboard space and high quality work surfaces, with ample space for a breakfast table. Integrated cooker, microwave hob and extractor are among other features with space for further appliances in the separate utility room. There is also a double bedroom, complemented by a stylish, refitted bathroom.
Upstairs the Master Bedroom benefits from eaves storage and Velux windows, serviced by an ensuite bathroom and also a second good size guest bedroom.
Externally the property is enclosed by a flint wall running around the border, the rear garden has been beautifully maintained with a variety of small trees and shrubs. A patio area just outside the conservatory offers the owner a space to unwind and enjoy the privacy of the garden in its entirety. At the end of the garden is a double width garage, accessible from Honey Lane through double gates. Viewing advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44384307.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ANG160008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Angmering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.