3 bedroom terraced house for saleMaple Drive,Norwich
Sold by Us
- GUIDE PRICE ¿190,000 - ¿200,000
- 3 bedrooms, 2 of them doubles with built-in storage
- Open plan lounge/kitchen area with feature bow window and fireplace
- 19'6 max separate dining room with fireplace and doors to the garden
- Over-the-passage terraced property in a great location
- Permit free on-street parking
- UPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Property backs on to a woodland
- Close to bus routes and Norwich outer ring road
- Within easy reach of the city centre
Superb Investment! Close to both the UEA and the City this 3 bed mid terrace offers scope to rearrange the accommodation to provide 5 Bedrooms and potentially 2 bathrooms, S.T.P. With Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors, invest now!
Backing onto woodland, this 3 bed terraced house benefits from being over-the-passage and located on the west side of the City Centre. With a generously sized open plan lounge/kitchen and separate dining room, plus an enclosed garden and woodland views, it's ready to become your perfect family home.
Open plan lounge/kitchen area
19'6"' x 11'4"'.
19'6"' x 10'11"'.
12'6"' x 12'5"'.
13'8"' x 9'11"'.
11'4"' x 8'3"'.
5'7"' x 4'7"'.
4'8"' x 2'5"'.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44384484.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRADUKUE1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House Revolution, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.