5 bedroom semi-detached house for salePanmure Road, Sydenham, London, SE26
- 12'3 Garden office/studio
- 15'8 Reception
- Original fireplaces with beautiful marble surrounds
- Set over three floors
- Enviable cul-de-sac location
- Excellently located for Sydenham & Forest Hill station/ELL
Impressive semi detached period family home originally laid out as six bedrooms with internal area of 2150 sq ft and charming original features, ideal for Sydenham and Forest Hill stations/ELL
Off street parking to front
Garden to rear mainly laid to lawn with plants and shrubs
Charming original features
Integrated appliances including steam oven
Set in prestigious Upper Sydenham
Well located for the Horniman Museum and Gardens
We have enjoyed many years here, the house has been truly wonderful for us. We have done a lot of work and altered the layout to suit our taste and needs, however it is easily changed back to the original layout. We have also been exceptionally careful to preserve the original features and character of the house. The location is simply fantastic as it is so quiet here on the cul-de-sac, yet we have all we could want within an easy walking distance. Both Forest Hill and Sydenham have a spectacular range of shops, bars and restaurants as well as the stations, which have superb links into central London, perfect for commuting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44386494.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SYD160357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Sydenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.