3 bedroom detached house for salePaddock Gardens, Attleborough
Sold STC £180,000
- Fantastic Investment Opportunity!
- No Onward Chain
- Three bedroom Detached House
- Sought After Location
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Guide price £180,000 - £190,000
Guide Price £180,000 - £190,000!!Looking to put your own stamp on a property? Look no further! This ideal family home requires modernisation throughout and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, benefiting from great access to the town and convenient access to the A11. Call now!!
This 80's style build is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac position within the popular town of Attleborough and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN! The property benefits from having convenient access to the town's amenities, schools and good access to the A11. This family home does require modernisation throughout which provides the ability to put your own stamp on the property. Accommodation comprises an entrance hall which provides access to the first floor landing and a door leading into the living room, which leads through into the open planned accommodation, comprising a fitted kitchen, dining room and sun room which gives access to the rear garden. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazed windows. Externally offers and enclosed rear garden with access to the detached garage with a concrete driveway providing off road parking and the front garden offers a lawn area with a concrete path leading to the front door and the side gate giving access to the rear garden, enclosed by a brick wall with gated access to the front. Call now to register your interest. We strong recommend an internal viewing.
UPVC double glazed door to front aspect, stairs to first floor landing, door leading to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 4" max x 11' 4" min ( 3.76m max x 3.45m min )
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Open Planned Accommodation
Dining Room 9' x 8' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.46m )
Sun Room 9' 1" x 6' ( 2.77m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, French patio doors leading to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 5' 2" ( 3.45m x 1.57m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces which include an inset 1 bowl stainless steel sink drainer with mixer taps. Free standing electric oven with electric hob and electric cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler. Window to rear aspect, tiled, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 8' 4" max ( 3.43m max x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, loft access, connection point for a telephone.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 9' 3" ( 2.03m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Part tiled bathroom suite comprising bath, W.C. wash hand basin, radiator. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn area with a concrete path leading to the front door and the side gate giving access to the rear garden, enclosed by a brick wall with gated access to the front.
Enclosed rear garden with gated access from the side and access to the detached garage with a concrete driveway providing off road parking.
Garage 16' 6" x 7' 10" ( 5.03m x 2.39m )
Up & over door, supplied with power and light, double glazed door giving separate access, off road parking to the front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44388750.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.