3 bedroom bungalow for saleHawkshaw Close, Locking Stumps, Warrington, WA3 7NF
- Available for viewings NOW!
- Detached true bungalow
- Entrance vestibule & hallway area
- Open plan, lounge/diner with study area
- Fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms, family bathroom
- Gardens to front and rear
- Driveway and double garage for parking
Courtyard are extremely pleased to be able to offer for sale this true detached property, situated in a private location within the Locking Stumps area. The property has been refurbished throughout by the current owners including updates to the bathrooms, kitchen, boiler, windows etc.
The property briefly comprises:-
entrance vestibule, fitted kitchen, open plan study area, leading to dining area and lounge with feature beamed and vaulted ceiling fitted with Velux windows, conservatory, three bedrooms, the master benefiting from an
en-suite and a family bathroom.
Externally the property offers a gravelled area, driveway and a detached double garage to the
front and an enclosed and private lawned garden to the rear.
The property is tucked away in a quiet area and can be accessed via the
drive at the side of number 5 Hawkshaw Close.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 359322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Courtyard Property Consultants, Culcheth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.