5 bedroom detached house for saleTower Hill Road, Dorking, Surrey
- Detached house with 5 bedrooms
- Sought after Tower Hill location
- Family friendly, impressive garden
- Garage and plenty of off road parking
- Good views, superb family living space
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Tucked away and located at the lower end of this sought after road, this beautiful home not only offers an amazing location but you can also walk into town from here. Pull up onto the large gravelled driveway, take in the peaceful surroundings and head into the entrance hall where you can prepare yourself for the space on offer! The lounge area is lovely and bright with plenty of natural light pouring through the windows. The dining area has lots of room for a table and chairs allowing you to invite guests over for dinner. The kitchen/diner is a brilliant size with plenty of units and work top space allowing the chef of the home to get stuck into some recipes, it's also the ideal place to admire the garden. The family room downstairs is currently used as a tv room but would make a fantastic playroom. When you find yourself with a house full, you can put everyone up easily thanks to the good size bedrooms. Boasting good views and plenty of room for a growing family. There is also the handy advantage of 2 en-suites as well as the family bathroom. With fabulous gardens surrounding the property you can chase the sun to your heart's content or get stuck into planting your own abundance of colour. You can even enjoy a game of croquet on the lawn as the current owner does or retire to the raised patio for a barbecue. The kids will relish playing hide and seek in the garden's many hidden areas. There will be no parking concerns here as there is an integral garage and plenty of parking on the drive.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here for 32 years now which in itself speaks volumes about how much of a great house this has been. I love the fact that even in this secluded location, the town centre is still within walking distance if I ever feel like leaving the car at home I can. One thing that makes this house stand out from the majority of the others in this road, is the fact that the garden is flat and much more practical. This has meant that I have been able to potter outside for hours which is my favourite pastime. There are still some elevated points from which to admire the outlook but on the whole, the garden is ideal for family life. It's going to be a difficult move for me after so many happy years here, but it's now definitely time to downsize and let the new owners relish the experience of living here.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Area: 16'1 x 9'0 (4.91m x 2.75m)
- Lounge Area: 15'1 x 13'0 (4.60m x 3.97m)
- Family Room: 16'0 x 11'0 (4.88m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 18'1 x 12'1 (5.52m x 3.69m)
- Utility Room: 10'1 x 9'0 (3.08m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 16'0 x 13'0 (4.88m x 3.97m)
- En-Suite Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Bedroom 1: 19'1 x 9'0 (5.82m x 2.75m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 11'0 x 9'1 (3.36m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'0 x 8'1 (2.75m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 5: 9'0 x 7'0 (2.75m x 2.14m)
- Family Bathroom
- Separate Toilet
- Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- Integral Garage: 32'1 x 9'0 (9.79m x 2.75m)
- Greenhouse & Storage Sheds
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44391147.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20509057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.