3 bedroom detached house for saleHinton St. George, Somerset, TA17
Under Offer £325,000
- Cul-de-sac location in sought after village with pub, school, post office and community shop
- Large conservatory leading into the garden
- New bathroom suite, whole house redecorated and recarpeted throughout
- Unique 'bothy' building in garden suitable for variety of uses
- Light functional kitchen with rear garden view
- Dual aspect master bedroom
- Attached garage with easy access from house
- Mature and manageable front and rear gardens
- Ideal family home
- Built in wardrobes
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom detached house in a sought after location with a range of local amenities including school, village hall, pub, post office and community shop.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size comprising ample living space of kitchen, dining room, lounge and conservatory and well appointed bedrooms.
Recently redecorated, carpeted and with a new bathroom suite the property offers an easily maintained home with gas central heating and double glazing throughout in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
Charming gardens with unique outdoor 'bothy' building, suitable for a variety of purposes and is currently used as a garden store.
Please see the photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44391219.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference oaz-md4z. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.