2 bedroom apartment for saleChamberlain Court, 1 Rosebery Place, Mill Hill, London, NW7
Sold STC £480,000
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen with AEG appliances
- 2 Bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Open plan living
- Private gated development with parking
- Wooden floors throughout with Juliet balcony off reception
- Higher than average ceilings
- Secure entry phone system
A two bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated on the second floor of this new development close to Mill Hill Broadway.
THE OWNERS LOVE
"The high ceilings, the modern finish throughout and the spacious rooms"
"Being walking distance to Mill Hill Broadway's cafes, shops and transport links"
"The large open plan kitchen/living area is ideal for entertaining"
This modern, newly built apartment is being offered for sale with no onward chain.
The property comes with a brand new 125 year lease and is covered by NHBC warranty.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44391336.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHL160511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Mill Hill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.