2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSpringfield Road, Alcester, Warwickshire
Sold STC £180,000
- Two-Bedroom End-Terraced House
- Good-sized Landscaped Rear Garden
- Private Driveway Parking to the Rear
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Highly Sought After Location
- EPC Rating = D61
This particularly well-presented Two-Bedroom End-Terraced House is ideally situated in popular village of Alcester. The property enjoys a sought after corner plot located within close proximity to the local amenities, a choice of excellent schooling, playing fields, nature reserve and riverside walks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Living Room (with a Feature Fireplace) and a Fitted Kitchen/Diner to the Ground Floor; Master Bedroom (with Built-in Wardrobe), second Double Bedroom and a Family Bathroom.
The property further benefits from a Good-sized Rear Garden, Private Driveway Parking to the rear, Double Glazing and Gas-fired Central Heating System.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44391363.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7163458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.