3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRuskin Drive, Worcester Park
Sold STC £640,000
- Very Large Plot
- Extensive Entertaining Space
- Well Maintained Internally And Externally
- Many Attractive Period Features
- Workshop And Garage
- Loft Room
Offering a very large plot on a prime road this 1930's semi detatched house has two reception rooms, a large extended kitchen/diner leading to a stunning garden and a conservatory/utility room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, a loft room and a family bathroom.
Offering a very large plot on a prime road this is a gem of a house. Well maintained throughout the 1930's semi detatched property has two good size reception rooms, a large extended kitchen/diner leading to a conservatory/utility room and a stunning garden with attractive deck, play house, large paved area, garage and work shop. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, a loft room and a family bathroom. Providing extensive reception space on the ground floor this would be a wonderful family home.
Worcester Park & North Cheam are located on the borders of Surrey & South West London. Located just 10 miles from Central London, Worcester Park is an ideal destination for commuters, with a direct Zone 4 rail link to London's Waterloo via Clapham Junction & Wimbledon in under 30 minutes and departing every 15 minutes. Worcester Park is located just off the A3, which offers road links to Central London, the M25 and both of London's Gatwick & Heathrow Airports. Local bus services will get you to Morden's Northern Line Station in approx. 15 minutes.
Worcester Park's attractive & bustling High Street enjoys a host of familiar brands including: Waitrose, Sainsburys, Pizza Express, Costa, Boots, WH Smiths & Superdrug as well as an array of independents. There is a broad selection of pubs & bars and a diverse array of eateries to satisfy most culinary requests. Young families are attracted to Worcester Park's plethora of high performing schools and many parks.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44391678.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCP104228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Worcester Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.