3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTower Road, WARE
Sold STC £375,000
- Thoughtfully extended semi-detached family home
- Three reception rooms
- Three double bedrooms
- Rear garden
A SIGNIFICANTLY EXTENDED extended THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM semi-detached family home which is beautifully presented throughout. Comprising of THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, cloakroom, bathroom spacious kitchen, rear garden and driveway.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Double glazed entrance door to side aspect plus obscured porthole windows to front and side aspects. Wall mounted radiator, staircase rising to first floor landing and laminate flooring. Door to lounge.
Lounge 13' 5" x 13' 4" ( 4.09m x 4.06m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator, feature gas fireplace, television point, power points, coving to ceiling and laminate flooring. Double doors to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring, power points and coving to ceiling. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 17' 10" x 8' 4" ( 5.44m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Space for cooker, washing machine, fridge, freezer and slimline dishwasher. Wall mounted radiator, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling and power points. Door to large built-in storage cupboard housing boiler. Double doors to playroom.
Playroom 12' x 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.90m )
Double glazed french doors to rear, double glazed window to side and double glazed door to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring, television point, power points and coving to ceiling. Access to loft area and door to cloakroom.
Double glazed obscured window to rear aspect. Suite comprising of a low level wc and vanity wash hand basin. Wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring and coving to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rising from entrance hall. Double glazed obscured window to side aspect. Fitted carpet flooring, coving to ceiling and access to loft area. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 13' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.28m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect. Wall mounted radiators, airing cupboard, television point, power points and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 2" ( 3.84m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring, television point and power points.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring, television point, power points and coving to ceiling.
Double glazed obscured window to side aspect. Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level wc. Wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring, tiled walls, coving to ceiling, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
Comprising of a patio area with the remainder predominantly laid to lawn with brick-built storage shed.
Providing off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44391681.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.