4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueens Road, Town, DONCASTER
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO CHAIN!
- Impressive Well Presented Four Bedroomed End-Terraced Family Home
- Set Over Three Floors
- High Ceilings and Period Features
- Spacious Lounge, Separate Dining Room
- Well Appointed Breakfast Kitchen
- Front Garden with Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Landscaped Garden
An impressive characterful well presented family home. This deceptively spacious accommodation is set over three floors with high ceilings and period features. No chain.
This impressive characterful well presented and deceptively spacious four bedroomed end-terraced family home. This accommodation is set over three floors with high ceilings and period features. The property has two good sized reception rooms, a fitted breakfast kitchen, four double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room and bathroom with white suite. The property is ideally situated close to the Doncaster town centre, schools, hospital, Doncaster Race Centre and good transport links.
The Entrance Porch is half tiled and has a front facing sealed unit door which leads to the entrance hall.
Has the original mosaic floor and a staircase which rises to the first floor landing.
Lounge 14' 10" to the bay x 11' 5" to the recess ( 4.52m to the bay x 3.48m to the recess )
A spacious room with high ceilings and large bay window. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with cast iron insert which houses the coal effect fire. There are two central heating radiators and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 13' x 9' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.95m )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a side facing double glazed window and work surfaces with space for a tumble dryer beneath. There is a storage cupboard, laminate flooring and a door leads to the cellar.
Cellar - Is currently used as a studio and is ideal for storage or a workshop.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.06m x 3.25m )
With side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with wooden work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl stainless teel sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is complimentary tiling, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and a central island with five ring hob and extractor fan, electric oven and laminate flooring. The room opens through to the breakfast room.
Breakfast Room 10' 8" x 6' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.01m )
With base cupboards and work surfaces, a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler, a useful pantry and double glazed french doors which give access to the rear garden.
With light and power ideal for storage currently used as an artist studio.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 12' ( 4.17m x 3.66m )
With two front facing double glazed windows, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.92m )
Has rear and side facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. There is an en-suite WC.
Fitted with a side facing double glazed window, low level WC, wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with shower. There is tiling to the walls and floor.
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.36m )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a side facing double glazed window with obscured glass. Fitted with a low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled bath with period style taps and a shower over. There is a shower screen and tiled walls and floor.
Second Floor Landing
Has a storage cupboard and roof window.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 10' ( 3.45m x 3.05m )
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and beams to the ceiling. There is a storage cupboard into the eaves.
Study 7' x 8' 8" ( 2.13m x 2.64m )
Has a double glazed roof window.
To the front of the property is enclosed garden with shrubs to the borders and to the side is a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed landscaped garden with decked patio area and various plants shrubs and trees. A gate gives access to the rear service road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44392191.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.