2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTideford Road, Landrake, Saltash
Sold STC £260,000
- Two Bedroom Barn Conversion Style Bungalow
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Stunning Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Electric Entry Gate and Private Parking
- Vaulted Ceilings in all Rooms
A two bed detached barn conversion style home blends a modern interior with characterful exterior. With a generous sized kitchen with a range cooker, island and belfast style sink, two bedrooms and a large living dining room with vaulted ceilings and underfloor heating. This is a stunning home.
This two bed detached barn conversion style home is in the charming village of Landrake and blends a modern interior with characterful exterior, the barn offers great space. The property is situated in a private barton of 3 barn conversions. Upon entering the property there is a generous sized kitchen with a range cooker, island and belfast style sink. The two bedrooms are of excellent sizes and the wonderful large lounge/diner is a real feature of the house, a very light and airy rooms with vaulted ceilings offering great space. A viewing is highly recommended on this unique property.
This stunning two bedroom barn conversion style bungalow is approached via electric entry gate onto a paved parking area for two vehicles. With steps to the front veranda, the main entrance is via a solid wood front door.
This welcoming entrance hall has vaulted ceiling, underfloor heating and large storage cupboard housing the boiler system. From here you have access to the kitchen, living room and the second bedroom.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.78m x 3.73m )
This stunning kitchen with vaulted ceiling comprises of a central island and an excellent selection of wall and base units with integrated dishwasher and washing machine plus space for an upright fridge/freezer. In addition there is also a range cooker with hood over, a belfast style sink. With slate floor tiles with underfloor heating, this is a beautiful and well designed kitchen.
Lounge Dining Room 23' x 12' 6" ( 7.01m x 3.81m )
This impressive lounge dining room has the grandeur of vaulted ceilings and four double glazed windows giving this room a wonderful bright but homely feel. Also with ample space for a family sized dining table and chairs, oak flooring and underfloor heating.
Master Bedroom 12' 4" x 12' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.73m )
The master double bedroom also has vaulted ceilings with a double glazed window towards the front of the property. With built in bespoke wardrobes and underfloor heating.
Second Bedroom 11' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.79m )
The second bedroom has a double glazed window overlooking the front of the property and also has vaulted ceiling and underfloor heating.
This stylish shower room has a double shower cubical, concealed cistern WC and vanity hand wash basin with underfloor heating, vaulted ceiling and double glazed obscure glass window.
The front of the property has parking for multiple vehicles and steps to the front covered raise entrance.
The rear garden is a large paved garden with ample space for a family sized garden table and chairs. In addition there is a large secure storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44393103.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.