3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLathkill Drive, Ashbourne
- Modern Semi Detached Home
- Shared Ownership
- Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
Occupying a pleasant cul-de-sac position overlooking a green this modern end town house is being offered for sale as a 50% shared ownership. The property offers three bedrooms, a generous garden with patio seating area and plenty of off road parking and is available with no onward chain.
This modern end town house is being offered for sale as a 50% shared ownership and would make a great first home for the family. In brief the living accommodatioin comprises; entrance lobby, cloakroom, lounge, dining area and fitted kitchen. To the first floor the landing leads to two double bedrooms, single bedroom and the family bathroom. Outside to the front the property enjoys views over a green and there is a neat lawned garden and tarmacadam driveway which provides plenty of off road parking. Being the end property there is a generous garden to the side and rear which is mainly laid to lawn having paved patio seating area and is enclosed by timber fencing. The property is well placed for access to the wide range of shops and amenities on offer locally in Ashbourne and is within walking distance of bus routes. The property is also within the noted QEGS school catchment and is being offered for sale with no onward chain.
Entrance door to front, laminate flooring, radiator and doors leading to;
Fitted with low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator and obscure UPVC window to side.
Lounge 14' 1" x 13' ( 4.29m x 3.96m )
UPVC window to front, feature fireplace with electric fire and radiator.
Dining Area 8' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.62m x 2.59m )
UPVC french doors leading to the rear garden, laminate flooring and arch leading to;
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.24m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated gas hob, integrated electric oven, extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted combination boiler, part tiling to wall and UPVC window to rear.
First Floor Landing
UPVC window to side, useful attic access, overstairs storage cupboard and doors leading to;
Master Bedroom 12' 4" to wall x 8' 8" ( 3.76m to wall x 2.64m )
UPVC window to rear, fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" to wall x 7' 9" ( 3.15m to wall x 2.36m )
UPVC window to front, fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.54m x 2.26m )
UPVC to rear and radiator
Fitted with a white suite comprising; pannelled bath with shower over and splash screen, low level W/C, pedestal hand wash basin, shaver socket, chrome wall mounted heated towel rail and obscure UPVC window to front.
To the front the property enjoys views over a green and there is a neat lawned garden and tarmacadam driveway which provides plenty of off road parking. Being the end property there is a generous garden to the side and rear which is mainly laid to lawn having paved patio seating area and is enclosed by timber fencing
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44393490.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.