4 bedroom detached house for salePolstead Close, Stowmarket
Sold STC £275,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Four Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Off Road Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- Recently Fitted Kitchen
- Great Transport Links
Located on the popular Lavenham Park Development this perfect four bedroom detached family home offers everything a growing family needs.
Fantastic four bedroom family home on the popular Lavenham Park Development in Stowmarket has a large kitchen/dining room, spacious living room, separate dining room, four bedrooms, family bathroom, off road parking for multiple vehicles and a generous rear garden.
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed door to front. Power points, radiator, under stair storage cupboard and laminate flooring. Doors to cloak room, kitchen/diner, living room and stairs to first floor.
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed window to side. WC, hand wash basin, storage cupboard and tiled flooring.
Living Room 15' 9" Max x 11' 8" Max ( 4.80m Max x 3.56m Max )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed window to front and bi-folding doors to dining room. Power points, TV point, phone point, radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 12' 9" Max x 9' 4" ( 3.89m Max x 2.84m )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed French doors to rear. Power points, radiator, laminate flooring and bi-folding doors to living room.
Kitchen/ Diner 27' 2" Max x 8' 3" Max ( 8.28m Max x 2.51m Max )
Plastered ceiling with spot lighting. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and tiled back splash. Built-in five ring gas hob and electric double oven with a extractor fan over. Built-in dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Sink and drainer with up and over tap. Wall mounted electric heater, power points, radiator, high gloss tiled flooring. Two UPVC double glazed windows to side and UPVC double glazed door to rear and door to boot room.
Carpeted stairs up and through to the landing. Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting and loft access. Doors to bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bedroom four and bathroom. Power points and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 1" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 4.29m Max x 2.62m Max )
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting and fan. UPVC double glazed window to front. Built-in wardrobe, power points, TV point, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 3.91m Max x 2.62m Max )
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed window to rear. Built-in wardrobe, power points, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" Into Recess x 9' 1" Max ( 2.97m Into Recess x 2.77m Max )
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed window to rear. Power points, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Four 12' 1" Into Recess x 9' 1" Into Recess ( 3.68m Into Recess x 2.77m Into Recess )
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed window to front. Power points, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed window to side. Bath with up and over shower, WC, pedestal basin, heated towel rail, lino flooring and tiled decor.
Hard standing drive offering off road parking for multiple vehicles with small laid to lawn area.
Multi-level garden with decked seating area. Mainly laid to lawn garden with vegetable patch fenced to sides and rear.
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Tiled flooring, power points and storage room. Door to kitchen and door to front.
Storage room has power and light.
From Bury St Edmunds take the A14 East towards Stowmarket, exiting at junction 50. At the roundabout take the third exit onto the A1120 go straight over the next roundabout to stay on the A1120. Where the road forks keep right onto the A1308 at the big roundabout take the first exit onto Melford Road following this road around to the left before taking the left turning onto Polstead Close. The property can be found a short way down with our for sale board showing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44393493.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS105017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.