3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHalifax Crescent, Off York Road, DONCASTER
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious room sizes
- Corner plot
- Chain free
- Off road parking to rear
Fabulous spacious corner plot with gardens to the side and rear! Perfect for a first time buyer. No chain.
Located on a spacious corner plot off York Road is this well presented three bedroom semi-detached property which is available with no chain. The property comprises of spacious room sizes including a kitchen/diner, mature garden to the side and rear and off road parking
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. There is access to the lounge and stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Lounge 11' 1" excluding window x 11' 10" ( 3.38m excluding window x 3.61m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is an opening into the dining room, access to the entrance hall. There is a feature fire surround.
Kitchen Diner 11' 2" x 18' 3" ( 3.40m x 5.56m )
With a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is an opening into the lounge, access to the conservatory and lino flooring throughout. The kitchen comprises of matching units with surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, extractor fan and tiling to the walls.
Conservatory 5' 8" x 13' 6" ( 1.73m x 4.11m )
Giving access to the garden and kitchen diner. There is laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to the bedrooms and family bathroom. With a side facing double glazed window and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 2" excluding bay window x 11' 1" into breast recess ( 3.40m excluding bay window x 3.38m into breast recess )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a cast iron fire place and lino flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' into recess ( 3.40m x 3.05m into recess )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is also a built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.16m )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and lino flooring.
With a front facing double glazed window, wash hand basin and low level WC. There is a towel rail, lino flooring, paneled bath with mixer taps and shower over, tiling to the walls.
To the front of the property gives access to the rear, there is a lawed area with mature shrubs.
To the rear of the property is a graveled area, lawn and mature shrubs. Gives access to the front of the property too.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44394204.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.