3 bedroom detached house for saleFern Cottage, Coberley, Cheltenham, Glos, GL53 9QZ
Sold by Us £575,000
- Three/four bedroom family home enjoying open views to the front and side elevations
- Living Room with log burner inset to chimney breast and French doors to the garden
- Dining area, currently being used as a family room, with French doors to the garden and courtyard
- Beautifully presented kitchen/dining room with a host of integral appliances
- Study/Bedroom four; integral garage with water, light and power; downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with stunning en suite with a free-standing roll-top bath and separate shower
- Two further upstairs bedrooms and family bathroom
- Off road parking; gardens laid to lawn with flower beds; decked garden and rear courtyard
- Direct access to the allotments from the rear courtyard
Beautifully presented three/four bedroom detached family home located within the village of Coberley. The village itself is located on the edge of Cheltenham, which is four miles away, and offers a village primary school, church, allotments and open countryside. Fern Cottage sits slightly elevated and offers views to the front and side over fields and a small lake.
Internally the entrance hall leads to the cloakroom and open plan reception rooms which include the living room with a log burner inset to the chimney breast and French doors to the garden, and the dining room (currently being used as a family room) with exposed red brick wall and French doors to both the garden and the rear courtyard. The large kitchen/dining room, with its picture window to the front allowing the views to be enjoyed, hosts a modern fitted kitchen with an oak floor and worktops, an array of integral appliances and is the heart of this family home. Further rooms on this floor include the study/bedroom four and the integral garage.
Upstairs are the three formal bedrooms, two with views over the lake and fields. The dual aspect master bedroom offers a stunning en suite with a free-standing roll-top bath and separate shower. The upper level is completed by the family bathroom which has views to the rear. There is also access to the loft which is insulated and part boarded.
Outside the driveway provides off road parking whilst leading to the garage. The remainder of the front is laid to lawn with flower beds to the edges, the garden continues to the side of the property and then to the rear where the decked garden and rear courtyard can be found. Direct access to the allotments is also available through a small gate with the vendor advising allotment spaces are available in the village.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 301874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country , Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.