3 bedroom terraced house for saleAshorne Close, Matchborough West, Redditch
- Three-Bedroom Terraced House
- Good-sized Rear Garden
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Through Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Good-sized Double Bedrooms
- Master with Fitted Walk-in Wardrobe
- EPC Rating = C72
This Particularly Well-Presented & Deceptively Spacious Three DOUBLE Bedroom (ORIGINALLY BUILT AS A FOUR/ FIVE BEDROOM) Terraced House enjoys a pleasant cul-de-sac location set within a popular residential area. The property offers good access to the local amenities, schooling, bus route, Arrow Valley Lake/Park, supermarket, nearby village of Studley and to the national road networks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway with Storage Cupboard, Cloakroom/Guest WC, Spacious Lounge, Through Dining Room, Through Kitchen/Breakfast Room and a Garden Store (with external access only) to the Ground Floor; Master Bedroom (with sympathetically Fitted Built-in Wardrobe, Further Two Double Bedrooms and a Re-Fitted Family Bathroom to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from a Generously-Sized & Pleasant Rear Garden, Ample Communal Parking, Double Glazing and Central Heating System.
3' 8'' x 3' 7'' (1.12m x 1.09m)
13' 7'' x 13' 9'' (4.14m x 4.19m)
17' 0'' x 17' 7'' (5.18m x 5.36m)
16' 10'' x 9' 8'' (5.13m x 2.94m)
Stairs To First Floor Landing
(with under stairs storage cupboard)
13' 8'' (excludes wardrobe) x 10' 3'' (min) (4.16m x 3.12m)
Walk-in Fitted Wardrobe
10' 5'' x 14' 4'' (3.17m x 4.37m)
10' 5'' x 11' 0'' (3.17m x 3.35m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44399511.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7020554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.