3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBalmoral Road, Castle Bromwich, Birmingham
Sold STC £200,000
- Traditional semi detached
- Off road parking
- Extensive rear garden
- Through lounge
- Modern Kitchen
- First floor bathroom
- Double Glazing and Central heating
- No chain
Located in the corner of a cul de sac occupying a generous outward plot! Being available with no chain and being able to move into without any work to do (in my opinion). The garden on this property is fantastic and would suit a family down to the ground.
A PLACE TO MAKE YOUR OWN! Situated in this very popular residential area of Castle Bromwich in close proximity to the main Chester Road with all its local amenities and transport links. Briefly comprising: three bedrooms, through lounge, extensive rear gardens and off road parking!
Dropped kerb, driveway providing off road parking leading to:
Double glazed door to front elevation with matching windows to front and side elevation.
Via a further double glazed door to front elevation, double glazed window to front and side elevation, central heating radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and doors to:
Lounge 13' into bay x 12' 3" ( 3.96m into bay x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.69m )
Double glazed french doors to rear elevation opening to a patio area.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.84m )
Being fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
Double glazed window to side elevation, cupboard, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 3" into bay x 10' 9" ( 4.34m into bay x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, television aerial point, central heating radiator and a built-in shower in recess space.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" plus recess x 10' 8" ( 2.64m plus recess x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 8' 9" into recess ( 2.41m x 2.67m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and fully tiled.
Patio area, laid to lawn with fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44407080.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW202768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.