2 bedroom apartment for saleCamac Road, Twickenham
Offers in Excess of
- First and Second Floor Apartment
- Spacious Living Room and 2 Double Bedrooms
- Share of Freehold
- Rear Garden with Shed Storage
- 694 Sq Ft of Well Proportioned Living Space
- Twickenham Green Location
- 0.6 Miles from Strawberry Hill Station
First and Second Floor 2 bedroom conversion apartment with a Share of Freehold and a shared garden in a quiet cul-de-sac location 0.1 mile from Twickenham Green, local shops, excellent bus routes and only 0.5 miles from Twickenham town centre.
Well presented apartment offering 694 sq ft of well proportioned, light and airy living space over 2 floors in an attractive mid terrace Victorian property with shared communal hallway, ground floor entrance, wooden sash windows, modern fixtures and fittings and private external staircase to the shared garden.
First floor hallway leads to the spacious living room, double bedroom and in to the kitchen/breakfast room with fitted units and access to the rear lobby with a door in to the shower room. A stable door opens onto the external staircase with a decked seating area and steps down to the low maintenance shared garden with shed storage and rear access. Stairs lead up from the hallway to the second double bedroom with views across the gardens and eaves storage.
With unrestricted road parking and located 0.6 miles from Strawberry Hill Station and less than 1 mile from Twickenham mainline train station, Church street shops, bars and restaurants and the River Thames.
EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44407290.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2304753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.