4 bedroom detached house for saleWickham Way, Park Langley, Beckenham
- Charming detached family house
- Planning permission to extend
- Generous and bright main rooms
- Corner plot with extra garden
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- 3 impressive reception rooms
- Beautiful entrance hall
- Gated drive and double garage
Delightful detached house with good size rooms and large garden that extends behind neighbouring property. PLANNING PERMISSION granted 16 September 2014 (DC/14/03594/FULL6) for full width, partially two storey, rear extension plus two storey side extension to front corner. Plans show fabulous open plan kitchen/living room to rear extension and new study to side extension with superb master suite created on first floor and five good size bedrooms overall. This charming property has great character and bright rooms enjoy plenty of natural light with recently fitted double glazed windows.
Property ref: 121_752_2157112
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44407422.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2157112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.