2 bedroom flat for saleBrownswood Road, Finsbury Park, N4
- Stunning two bedroom flat
- Beautiful period conversion with an excellent location
- Benefits from under floor heating in bathroom
- Fully integrated Italian Kitchens with AAA rated appliances
- Smart technology Heating systems - TADO
- Schneider light switches and sockets
- Fully tiled bathroom suites with Italian Porcelain
This fabulous two bedroom flat is superbly arranged on the first floor and offers stylish décor with generous living space throughout.
Found within an elegantly restored Victorian building this wonderful selection of one and two bedroom flats have designed to the highest standards throughout. Each flat offers superb features including intercom door entry systems, engineered wood flooring, new double glazed sash windows, traditional cast iron radiators and designer pendant lighting.
Brownswood Park is situated within easy reach of the picturesque open spaces of Finsbury Park and Clissold Park while the amenities of Highbury are close at hand.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 993620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.