4 bedroom house for saleLimes Avenue, Woodside Park, N12
Under Offer £975,000
- Stunning four bedroom house
- Gorgeous kitchen/dining room leading to a fantastic garden
- New bathrooms, carpets, windows, heating and electrics
- Exceptional reception room with fireplace
- Expansive master bedroom
- Three further ample bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and separate downstairs guest w/c
- Recently refurbished throughout and offered chain free
This stunning four bedroom house in the heart of North Finchley offers an exceptional kitchen/dining room, beautiful gardens, a fantastic reception room with fireplace and four ample bedrooms.
Ideally located just moments from the shops and restaurants found in the centre of Finchley, the property also boasts close proximity to local green, open spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 998329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, North Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.