2 bedroom end of terrace house for salePrins Court, Wisbech
Sold STC £100,000
- Two bedroom end terraced house
- Lounge, kitchen/breakfast room & conservatory
- Multi vehicle off road parking
- No upward chain
- Works required
NO UPWARD CHAIN! Set within a popular residential location this modern end terraced house, requiring refurbishment, offers an ideal investment opportunity. The property offers ample off road parking, a low maintenance rear garden and has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain.
NO UPWARD CHAIN! Set within a popular residential location the modern end terraced house, requiring refurbishment, offers an ideal investment opportunity.
On the ground floor the accommodation comprises an entrance hall which gives access to the lounge, a kitchen/ breakfast room which is fitted with a range of wall and base units and has work surfaces over and a door leading into the conservatory. On the first floor there are two good size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Continuing outside, there is a shingle drive to the front plus two allocated parking spaces and a low maintenance garden to the rear.
Lounge 15' 10" x 8' 9" minimum extending to 11' 11" ( 4.83m x 2.67m minimum extending to 3.63m )
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' ( 3.63m x 2.44m )
Conservatory 5' 7" x 6' 8" ( 1.70m x 2.03m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 8' 8" x 10' 8" minimum ( 2.64m x 3.25m minimum )
Bedroom 2 13' 4" max x 6' 6" max ( 4.06m max x 1.98m max )
Bathroom 7' 7" x 5' 1" ( 2.31m x 1.55m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the B198 Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Continue out of town and at the mini roundabout proceed straight on. At the traffic lights turn left into Walton Road and then immediately left into Waterlees Road. Continue along and turn left into Prins Avenue and right again into Prins Court, follow the road round to the left, then right and the property will be found on the left hand side at the bottom. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44408940.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.