3 bedroom terraced house for saleFair Close, Beccles
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Deceptively Spacious Terrace House
- 3 Double Bedrooms Off Landing
- Downstairs Bathroom & Upstairs Shower Room
- Beautifully Modern Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard
- Off-Road Parking
LOCATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER HISTORIC TOWN OF BECCLES, this mid-terrace home offers three bedroom accommodation all off landing with upstairs shower room, spacious kitchen/dining area, enclosed rear courtyard and off-road parking to the rear of the property. Viewings are highly advised.
Living Room 11' 11" x 14' 2" into recess ( 3.63m x 4.32m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television point, oak wood flooring, open fireplace, radiator.
Dining Area 15' into under stairs x 15' 11" into recess ( 4.57m into under stairs x 4.85m into recess )
Single glazed window to the rear, television and telephone points, oak wood flooring, radiator.
Kitchen Area 19' 6" x 10' 11" into recess ( 5.94m x 3.33m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, electric cooker point with cooker hood over, space fridge/freezer, tiled splash backs, central heating boiler, radiator.
Utility Room 4' x 8' 4" ( 1.22m x 2.54m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 12' 6" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.81m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television point, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 1" into recess ( 3.63m x 2.46m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, built-in wardrobes, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.24m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bathroom 8' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, extractor fan, tiled splash backs, radiator.
Traditional terrace garden to the front with brick wall and access gate and paved pathway leading to the front entrance.
Mainly laid to paved patio with off-road driveway parking to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44408958.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.