4 bedroom detached house for saleWindsor Court, Dunsville, Doncaster
Sold STC £200,000
- Detached Family Home
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- En-Suite To The Master
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
A well presented detached home in the sought after villiage of Dunsville!
A spacious family home comprising of an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, landing, four good size bedrooms, en-suite to the master, family bathroom, front and rear gardens and garage!
A well presented detached family home in the sought after villiage of Dunsville!
A spacious family home comprising of an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, landing, four good size bedrooms, en-suite to the master, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, off road parking and garage.
Viewing is a MUST to fully appreciate allt his property has to offer!
With a front facing double glazed door, stairs to the first floor, under stairs cupboard and wood flooirng.
With a double glazed side facing window, wash hand basin, W/C, tiled splash backs, central heating radiator and wood flooring.
Lounge 17' 10" plus bay x 11' 7" ( 5.44m plus bay x 3.53m )
With a front facing double glazed bay window, two central heating radiators, feature gas fireplace, decorative coving to the ceiling, wood flooring and arch to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.38m )
With rear facing double glazed patio doors, central heating radiator, decorative coving to the ceiling and wood flooring.
Kitchen 17' 9" max x 14' 7" ( 5.41m max x 4.45m )
A fitted kitchen with both wall and base units under work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, two rear facing double glazed windows, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, two central heating radiators, door to the side and tiled splash backs and flooring.
With stairs from the hall, loft access and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 7" plus recess x 11' 7" plus recess ( 3.53m plus recess x 3.53m plus recess )
A double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and laminate flooirng.
With a side facing double glazed obscure window, half tiled walls, tiled flooring, central heating radiator, extractor fan and a suite consisting of a wash hand basin with mixer taps, W/C, bath with mixer taps and shower over and glass screen.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 3" plus recess ( 3.58m x 3.43m plus recess )
A double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" max x 10' 4" max into recess ( 3.45m max x 3.15m max into recess )
A double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 8' 3" x 9' 6" ( 2.51m x 2.90m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
With a rear facing double glazed obscure window, tiled splash backs and flooring, dado rail, extractor fan and a suite consisting of a wash hand basin, W/C and bath.
An open plan laid to lawn front garden with block paved area and gate to the rear.
An enclosed laid to lawn rear garden with raised area and open aspect views to the rear.
With power and lighting and a roller door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44408988.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.