3 bedroom detached house for saleGrafton Road, CANVEY ISLAND, Essex
- Entrance Porch
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern kitchen/diner with space for range oven
- Essential ground floor cloakroom
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Sunny, south facing garden
- 18'11ft integral garage
- Walking distance of the high street and seafront
- Desirable location
GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £270,000 Located in a highly desirable area of Canvey Island, is this three bedroom link detached house. This well priced family home offers light and airy accommodation throughout and also enjoys a south facing rear garden with fruit trees and workshop with power and light. During their occupation the vendors have upgraded the heating system to a Vaillant Combi Boiler and uPVC double glazing. The property is perfect for anyone looking to put their own stamp on, with potential to decorate and extend the already good size accommodation (STP).
Property ref: 121_193_4253609
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44409321.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4253609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Quirk, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.