4 bedroom detached house for salePennal Grove, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £245,000
- Benefitting From a Superb Plot Position with a Delightful Open Aspect to the Rear & Landscaped Gardens
- A Beautifully Presented, Extended & Significantly Improved Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- There Are Four Generous Bedrooms with Three Having Fitted Wardrobes & Two Enjoying En-Suite Shower Rooms
- To the Rear There is a Stunning Garden Room Extension with Double Glazed French Doors Leading to the Garden
- Impressive Lounge with an Electric Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Bay Window to the Front
- Dining Room with Solid Wood Flooring & Opening to the Garden Room & Kitchen
- Excellent Refitted Kitchen with Solid Wood Flooring & Worktops, Built In Oven & Hob, Integrated Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher
- Utility Area with a Range of Fitted Units Created From Part of the Garage Space & Cloakroom/WC
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Attractive Wall & Floor Tiling
- Gas Central Heating System via a Combination Boiler & Double Glazing
Benefitting From a Superb Plot Position with a Delightful Open Aspect to the Rear and Landscaped Gardens. A Beautifully Presented, Extended and Significantly Improved Four Bedroom Detached Family Home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44409702.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING130050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.