3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlackamoor Lane, Maidenhead
Sold STC £419,950
- CLOSE TO TOWN & RIVER
- DELIGHTFUL VICTORIAN COTTAGE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- 80FT SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN
- VERY WELL PRESENTED
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Sought-after convenient location close to town and River Thames, a delightful and very well presented three bedroom Victorian terrace cottage. With refitted kitchen and bathroom and an 80ft south west facing rear garden. Must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Covered Entrance Porch
Sealed unit double glazed door to:
Sitting Room 13' x 12' max ( 3.96m x 3.66m max )
Fireplace with stone hearth, two radiators, sealed unit double glazed front aspect window, stripped floor, coving, t.v. point, stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 13' x 11' 9" max ( 3.96m x 3.58m max )
Brick display fireplace with wood mantle over, radiator, sealed unit double glazed rear aspect window, stripped flooring, understairs cloaks/storage cupboard, coving, open doorway to:
Kitchen 9' x 7' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.36m )
Most attractively refitted with gloss units, complimented by beech-block work surfaces, inset enamel sink with drainer and mixer taps, drawers, cupboards and appliance space, matching tall wall cupboards, tiled splashbacks, tall storage cupboard also housing Worcester gas fired combi boiler, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, integrated tall fridgefreezer, Baumatic four ring ceramic hob and oven under, sealed unit double glazed side aspect window, slate tiled floor.
Continuation of slate tiled floor, built-in tall storage cupboards, sealed unit double glazed door to rear garden, door to:
Luxuriously refitted and fully tiled, with white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer shower attachment and glazed shower screen, vanity wash hand basin with drawers under, close coupled w.c., slate tiled floor, chrome towel rail, downlights, sealed unit double glazed side and rear aspect windows.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space with retractable ladder.
Bedroom 1 13' x 12' max ( 3.96m x 3.66m max )
Radiator, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, twin sealed unit double glazed front aspact windows, coving.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 10' plus built-in double wardrobe ( 3.23m x 3.05m plus built-in double wardrobe )
Shelved book/display units, radiator, coving, sealed unit double glazed rear aspect window.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.36m )
Radiator, coving, sealed unit double glazed rear aspect window.
Ornamental enclosed front garden with gate and pathway to front door.
Extending to approximately 80ft and enjoying a sunny south west facing aspect, concrete terrace with tap, patio area with light point and steps down to lawns with evergreen and shrubbery borders, raspberries and vegetable garden area and garden shed, rear pedestrian access gate.
Parking permits are in force for street parking for residents of Blackamoor Lane.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road towards the River Thames. Turn left just before the Texaco garage into Ray Park Avenue. Proceed to the first crossroads and turn left into Ray Park Road. This then leads into Blackamoor Lane, where number 31 will be found on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44410092.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.